At birth people usually have 20 primary (baby) teeth, which often erupt through the gums as early as six months of age.
These teeth are then shed at various times throughout childhood. By age 21, all 32 of the permanent teeth have usually erupted.
Brushing & Flossing Instructions
- Step 1: Place your toothbrush at a 45 degree angle to your gum.
- Step 2: Brush gently in a circular motion.
- Step 3: Brush the outer, inner and chewing surfaces of each tooth.
- Step 4: Use the tip of your brush for the inner surface of your front teeth.
- Step 1: Wind about 18 inches of floss around your fingers as shown
- Step 2: Use your thumbs and forefingers to guide about one inch of floss between your teeth.
- Step 3: Holding the floss tightly, gently saw the floss between your teeth. Then curve the floss into a C-shape against one tooth and gently slide it beneath your gums.
- Step 4: Slide the floss up and down, repeating for each tooth.
Comments are closed.