Do you want straighter, healthier teeth but the thought of having metal braces is preventing you from taking the leap? Did you know that 74% of American adults are affected by crooked or misaligned teeth? Before now, metal braces were the only option we had to fix this problem. Thanks to modern technology, we now have options to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Bickel and his team are proud to announce that we are an Invisalign provider.
So what is Invisalign and how is it different than metal braces?
- Invisalign is metal-free, and is comprised of virtually invisible, removable, plastic aligners that fit like a custom mouth guard. The aligners are BPA-free and typically replaced with new aligners every two weeks until your teeth are perfectly aligned.
- No one will know that you are straightening your teeth. As mentioned before, the aligners are virtually INVISABLE!
- Invisalign retainers are much more comfortable than the old metal brackets.
- Eating, cleaning, and flossing your teeth are much easier with Invisalign. Before eating and brushing, simply remove the aligners and place back in after you are done.
- It has been clinically proven that Invisalign can treat most types of orthodontic cases
- Invisalign costs the same or less than traditional orthodontics and is covered under most orthodontic insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- The length of treatment varies from person to person and is determined by the complexity of the case. Before treatment begins we will be able to give you an accurate time table of the length of treatment, but most cases take less than 12 months.
With Invisalign you can have a healthy, confident smile without the metal braces. At Redmond Art of Dentistry, we take pride in helping our patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, or to book a free Invisalign consultation with us today!
Gold Standard for Teeth Straightening
Taking Advantage of Technology
Some people are intimidated by the new technology of today because they don’t fully understand it. We never want you to feel that way when it comes to our high-tech dental solutions such as Invisalign.
Straight teeth and a confident smile are well within your reach, thanks to Invisalign—your superior, clear alternative to braces. Enjoy the many modern conveniences of today with a gorgeous, picture-perfect smile that you can proudly share with others.
How much do you think straight teeth affect your self-confidence? Is it important?